Friday, December 27, 2013

An Assortment Of Party Naughties, Vol II

And now we have LP number two. I didn't break this down into tracks, just side one and side two. Each side is more of an extended routine rather than a series of songs. They even include a version of the classic bullfighters sketch.

Once again there are three versions of the cover.

An Assortment of Party Naughties Vol II - Tampa 39 - 1959
Sex Machine - Laff A110 - A5017N (Nude Cover)
 

An Assortment Of Party Naughties, Vol II

















The usual disclaimers apply. If you are in some way connected with Billy Devroe and you think I shouldn't post these, please send me an email at billydevroe at gmail dot com.

2 comments:

  1. i would sure love to have a copy of this as well please....link is dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have updated all three. Let me know if they don't work.

      Delete